OUR WORKSHOP PROGRAMME:
- Three different ATL skills courses for students of different ages to improve the effectiveness of their learning, their motivation, their resilience and their academic achievement at school - now available in both English and French languages
- One after-school seminar for teachers to introduce the ATL skills and resilience building approach to teaching
- One evening seminar for parents to help them to understand the ATL framework and how a focus on the skills of effective learning both at school and at home can help their children achieve greater academic success and achieve their full potential
- Up to three days of interactive workshop training for teaching and administration staff in ATL programme design and implementation.
- Consultancy in ATL programme implementation.
- Learning about Learning - For MYP Students – 11-14 Years old
- Exam Confidence – For MYP and DP Students – 13 -18 Years old
- Courage, Resilience and Failing Well – For IBDP Students – 16-18 Years old
- Bring Up Digital Natives – For Junior School Parents
- Courage, Resilience and Failing Well – For Senior School Parents
- ATL Program Design and Implementation
- Teaching with ATL in mind
- Free After-School Seminar for Teachers (following Student Courses)
- CONSULTANCY IN 21ST CENTURY SKILL - Programme Design, Development and Implementation
Go to www.taolearn.com for references, course details, blogs for parents, resources for students, teachers and parents, articles and videos.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.